Kissimmee Marital Agreement Attorney - Lawyer legal representation for residents involved in Marital Agreements, Divorce, or other Family Law legal issues or disputes in Kissimmee, St Cloud, Orlando, Osceola County, Orange County, Seminole County, and the surrounding Central Florida area.
There are various types of marital agreements address family law issues prior to a marriage, during the course of a marriage, during the process of ending a marriage, or even after a marriage has ended. In most situations a marital agreement is amicably achieved with the assistance of experienced legal counsel through negotiation or mediation.
Types of Marital Agreements include, but are not limited to:
· Prenuptial Agreements: A written contract between two people who are about to marry, setting out the terms of possession of assets, treatment of future earnings, control of the property of each, and potential division if the marriage is later dissolved.
· Postnuptial Agreements: A postnuptial agreement is a voluntary marriage contract between spouses that is created after their wedding at sometime during the course of the marriage.
· Temporary Agreements: Typically involves an agreement between spouses that are involved in a lengthy divorce period and where minor child issues are involved.
· Marriage Settlement Agreements: This is an amicable agreement between spouses that address all issues related to their divorce, allowing the divorce to be finalized after approval of the court.
· Marital Separation Agreements: This involves an agreement between spouses that have decided to live apart from one another in a non-marital relationship. Separation agreements often involve child custody, visitation, child support, alimony, or other relevant issues.
As a law firm providing professional Marital Agreement Attorney – Lawyer legal services in Kissimmee, St Cloud, Orlando, Osceola County, Orange County, Seminole County, and the surrounding Central Florida area, we will always work diligently to protect your legal rights and options regarding Marital Agreements, Divorce, or other Family Law issues or disputes. Learn more about your rights by scheduling a confidential legal consultation with an experienced Marital Agreement Attorney at Carpenter Law, P.A. by calling 407.343.7737 or by using our online email submission form.
It is important to remember that any marital agreement is only legally binding if it is approved by the court. In the absence of being signed off on as a standing court order, litigation may be necessary if one of the parties choose not to adhere to a marital agreement.
If the Marital Agreement is already recognized as a standing court order and non-compliance has resulted litigation may still be necessary, however, the legal standing and remedies against non-compliance are almost always in favor of the one seeking compliance.
In any Marital Agreement situation, you should ensure your legal rights, options, and interests are protected.
Get Answers You Need About Marital Agreements
Make sure you are fully aware of your legal rights and options in any divorce or family law legal issue. We are ready to provide the answers you need and the representation you deserve. Speak to a marital agreement attorney at Carpenter Law, P.A. by calling 407.343.7737 or by using our online email submission form.
Professional Marital Agreement Attorney - Lawyer legal services Kissimmee, St Cloud, Orlando, Osceola County, Orange County, Seminole County, and the surrounding Central Florida area.
Family Law Blog >